Web Design Jobs in Oxfordshire – We’re recruiting!
Do you want to join our team in Banbury?
Our highly experienced team at Technique Print have all been in design and print longer than some of them can remember. We’re recruiting for our growing web division which means that one of our web design jobs has become available.
Web Design Jobs in Oxfordshire
We are recruiting for a junior / middleweight web designer to be based in our offices in Banbury. Full details of the job and a job description can be found below.
Junior / Middleweight Web Designer
An opportunity has arisen for a Web Designer to join our studio in Banbury. The successful candidate will be supporting our Online Manager in both designing and maintaining new and existing websites for a number of different customers across a variety of industries.
Working on live projects from the off, you will need to know how to configure websites and add content to them using WordPress. You will also need to be able to update and amend HMTL and CSS to help maintain hand coded websites and will be encouraged to express your creative side by designing website concepts in the initial stages of a new project.
What will you be responsible for?
– Maintain and edit existing sites using WordPress
– Maintain and edit existing sites by using HTML and CSS
– Create design concepts for new online projects
– Configure and populate new sites using WordPress and WordPress Themes / Plugins
– General day to day support for customers
What qualifications and attributes are required?
– Working knowledge of a PC or Mac computer
– Both creative and technical thought processes
– A passion for the web, keeping up to date with trends and the latest technologies
– A positive attitude and good time keeping
– A good sense of humour and strong work ethic
– Experience of WordPress and Adobe Packages
If you think you’ve got what it takes to do one of these web design jobs and join our success driven team, please contact Tim Saunders. We would be delighted to receive your application